Tropical Bonny Cove 3-Pc Quilt Set
| Search our Site
|Enjoy the comfort of this beautiful and very high quality 3 Piece Tropical Bonny Cove Quilt Set. The set includes: One Quilt, two shams Free shipping included. Machine Wash. NOTE: Twin comes with just 1 Sham.
|Click Photo for Larger Size
- Coverlet-style reversible quilt features a floral, graphic and nature printed pattern
- Cotton construction provides durability and makes this quilt machine washable
- Fits well with traditional, vintage and classic decors
- Features shades of green, orange and off-white to blend with your decor
- Twin measures 88"W x 68"L
- Full/ queen size measures 90"W x 90"L
- King measures 96"W x 104"L
- Standard sham measures 20"W x 26"L
- Twin: 88 inches wide x 68 inches long
- Full/ queen: 90 inches wide x 90 inches long
- King: 96 inches wide x 104 inches long
- Standard sham: 20 inches wide x 26 inches long
- Quilt type: Printed pattern, coverlet
- Product features: Reversible bedding
- Material: Cotton
- Style: Traditional, vintage, classic
- Pattern: Floral, graphic, nature
- Care instruction: Machine wash
- Exact color: Green, cream, off-white
- Set include: One (1) piece
- Size: Twin, queen, full/ queen, king
- Color: Green, orange, off-white
Very fine Tropical Orchid Bedding Sets
We also specialize in furnishing large commercial projects & larger discounts for :
FURNISHED VACATION CONDOS
INDOOR - OUTDOOR CAFE
RENTAL VACATION CABINS
RENTAL VACATION HOMES
TO OBTAIN A FREE QUOTE FOR YOUR PROJECT CALL US AT: 1-888-265-4695
| The hand crafted art of building all-natural Rattan and Wicker furniture is an old and dying art. It is truly very special and should be treasured for a lifetime. Make sure your stain is correct, your fabric is right, and ask about our throw pillow options. Our knowledgeable crew of experts is ready to provide you personal assistance with a live person who can work with you at our toll-free number: 1-888-265-4695.
So what exactly is the difference between Rattan and Wicker? Rattan is the natural cane that grows in southeast Asia jungles. It is cleaned, dried, heated, and then molded to create beautiful and very durable furniture. Wicker is small strips of the natural Rattan cane and woven into beautiful furniture or in conjunction with the Rattan. Recently patio furniture stores are incorrectly calling outdoor synthetic woven furniture "Wicker". We sell this outdoor woven furniture as well but real Wicker will always be the beautiful all-natural hand woven furniture seen in our indoor collections. Some of our manufacturers still mold the Rattan and weave the Wicker right here in the U.S, and all of the upholstery work is done here. Our quality is unmatched and you can read what our customers are saying about our furniture. When you are deciding on the many fabric selections, stain options, Wicker and Rattan styles, and delivery options, don't leave it to chance.
TOP 10 REASONS TO SHOP AMERICAN FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR RATTAN AND WICKER FURNITURE
#1 - LOW PRICE GUARANTEE. Provide a link to another company with a lower price on the same item and we will beat it by at least $5.00.
#2 - With our commitment to superior service we have earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
#3 - Our daily coupon special is 10% Off orders of $1200 or more. Join our Wicker Club for more great promotions!
#4 - We have 12% Off specials when you buy a dining set and living room set from the same collection.
#5 - Shipping is free on any purchase of $1200 or more. (We also ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, Alaska, and the Caribbean)
#6 - We offer "white glove" delivery service upgrade where 2 men will carry your furniture into your home and set it up for you.
#7 - We provide many choices of island style fabrics, stains, and sizes. We will also send you free fabric swatches for your review.
#8 - We offer free rattan and wicker customizing services. You can adjust sizes and stains, or even have us build your own design.
#9 - We can meet your delivery schedules. For example; you need delivery on a certain date to your Florida home? We can do it.
#10 - We are adding American jobs and helping to build our economy. All of our upholstery work is done in the U.S. and some of our suppliers even build and manfacture the furniture here including: molding of the Rattan, sanding, staining, finishing, and upholstery.