Affirm Financing Option for Checkout
- We’ve partnered with Affirm to offer qualified applicants a way to pay for purchases in low regular payments.
- You can choose Affirm as a payment method during checkout and seamlessly apply for a loan to pay for your items with manageable payments that work with your budget.
- Affirm’s online sign-up process is quick and easy, your information is secure, and there are no hard credit inquiries .
- Affirm provides an instant credit decision after once your application has been submitted.
- Additional Information can be reviewed at www.affirm.com.
If you are Denied Financing
- If your Affirm loan request is not approved, Affirm will immediately notify you via a secure notice of confirmation.
- Your privacy is top priority and secure with Affirm. We (the merchant) will not be notified with the details of your credit decision.
- If you were not approved for an Affirm loan, you will still be able to complete your purchase with an alternative form of payment.
What is Amazon Pay?
Amazon Pay is a service that lets you use the payment methods already associated with your Amazon account to make payments for goods, services, and donations on third-party websites, and in apps. To make a payment, you can use any of the payment methods on file in your Amazon account. Beyond the button, shoppers can manage their payments using Amazon Pay on Amazon.com.
If you already have an account with Amazon, you only have to accept Amazon’s Conditions of Use and Privacy Notice when signing in on a non-Amazon site that accepts Amazon Pay. There is no separate registration process.