Harbor Front Dining Room Dining Arm Chair HF-20 by Designer Wicker Tribor
Harbor Front Dining Room Dining Arm Chair HF-20 by Designer Wicker Tribor can be placed in the home or anywhere outside the home as well making it a very versatile collection. The Bar Harbor Collection (we call it Bass Harbor) was named for the style of wicker that was made in Bar Harbor, Maine, as a transition from the styles of the Victorial period and more contemporary styles. Our Bar Harbor collection is a perfect example of this style of wicker furniture. Note the extensive use of braids and pineapple feet. Its classic look blends easily with any decor inside the home or outside on the covered porch. Because the style is clean and classic, a change of fabric and color finish easily changes it from very traditional, to tropic casual, to cottage and coastal looks. Its cushions are thick and comfortable, as with all our full-depth seating groups. This collection has some very unique gliders.
Hand woven of thick fibers of rattan core, on heavy rattan and wood frames; This collection is suitable for indoors, covered porches, and commercial/contract use.
Available in 2 Finish- Coffee And White Finish
DIMENSIONS OF HARBOR FRONT DINING CHAIR
Dining Arm Chair
41″H 28″W 27″D
DESIGNER WICKER FABRIC UPGRADE CHART
|FABRIC CATEGORY||Premium Plus||Premium Plus Plus|
|Upgrade per Dining Chair||30||40|
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
CARE OF FRAMES:
- Vacuum with a brush attachment to get rid of dust and loose dirt.
- Occasionally the furniture may require a more thorough cleaning. When necessary use a mild soap, or Murphy’s Oil Soap, and water. Rinse and let dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Cotton fabrics may be professionally dry-cleaned only using pure solvents (petroleum distillate-based products).
- Acrylic fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Acrylic fabrics may be unzipped and taken off foam. They may then be washed separately in a washing machine at the delicate cycle with cold water, and a mild detergent. Air-dry.
- Re-apply Scotch-guard after cleaning.
NOTE: There are many more fabrics available for Designer Wicker collections but the Premium fabrics will incur an upgrade cost. Click here to view them and if you’d like to purchase this collection with an upgraded Premium Plus and Premium Plus Plus fabric please give us a call at 1-888-265-4695
Or email us email@example.com