Traders Wood and Wicker Dining Side Chair TR-21 by Designer Wicker Tribor
Traders Wood and Wicker Dining Side Chair TR-21 by Designer Wicker Tribor from Traders Collection from Designer Wicker & Rattan seamlessly blends the beauty of British Colonial design with today’s modern sensibilities. Its attractive antique styling calls to mind a bygone romantic era of exotic travel and sprawling plantation-style homes. These are the pieces the well-heeled traveler found on the front porch of a luxurious manor house in the West Indies. Traders is a comfortable and robust collection. It boasts A-grade cane, double wall weaving on seating items, single wall weaving on dining chairs, modern Pirelli webbing suspension under seats, and a thorough multi-step finishing process on every item; tables have wood tops. Its versatile pieces can complete a home, or provide the perfect warmth to commercial settings such as resorts and condominium developments. The collection is also sustainably produced with environmentally friendly and beautiful solid Mahagany wood. Traders is the perfect bridge between yesterday’s beauty and today’s comfort.
This collection is suitable for commercial/contract use.
DIMENSIONS OF ALL ITEMS FOR THIS COLLECTION
Dining Side Chair
37″H 20″W 22″D
Dining Arm Chair
37″H 22″W 24″D
Square Dining Table
30″H 42″W 42″D
36″H 29″W 37″D
36″H 54″W 37″D
36″H 81″W 37″D
22″H 47″W 26″D
24″H 20″W 24″D
12″H 23″W 20″D
DESIGNER WICKER FABRIC UPGRADE CHART
|FABRIC CATEGORY||Premium Plus||Premium Plus Plus|
|Upgrade per Lounge-chair Living Room arm chair||$75||$100|
|Upgrade per Loveseat||190||270|
|Upgrade per Sofa||210||295|
|Upgrade per Dining Chair||30||40|
|Upgrade per Rocker||75||100|
|Upgrade per Ottoman||30||40|
|Upgrade per Bar Stool||30||40|
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
CARE OF FRAMES:
- Vacuum with a brush attachment to get rid of dust and loose dirt.
- Occasionally the furniture may require a more thorough cleaning. When necessary use a mild soap, or Murphy’s Oil Soap, and water. Rinse and let dry thoroughly.
- Vacuum regularly.
- Cotton fabrics may be professionally dry-cleaned only using pure solvents (petroleum distillate-based products).
- Acrylic fabrics may be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. Acrylic fabrics may be unzipped and taken off foam. They may then be washed separately in a washing machine at the delicate cycle with cold water, and a mild detergent. Air-dry.
- Re-apply Scotch-guard after cleaning.
NOTE: There are many more fabrics available for Designer Wicker collections but the Premium fabrics will incur an upgrade cost. Click here to view them and if you’d like to purchase this collection with an upgraded Premium Plus and Premium Plus Plus fabric please give us a call at 1-888-265-4695
Or email us email@example.com